Saturday, March 8, 2014

IC431

This weeks Inspiration Challenge is Rain!  LOL, honestly I live in the Fraser Valley, which is 
on the WestCoast of BC.  We know about rain, I swear 10 months out of the year we
 have rain.  So it was not hard to think about this challenge.  The problem is I came upon 
a Sentiment Stamp by Paper Make Up Stamps about rain that I loved even more. 
 I decided to use that instead and it was digital which won me over even more.  I 
may do some more cards for this challenge we will see as I have oodles of Rain Stamps too.



Don't you just love that saying also?

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the black and white with a pop and a really lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I absolutely love the colors you've used! The little bit of red among the white and black is perfect, and makes the card very stylish. The sentiment is also cute and true :-)

    ReplyDelete